You spoke and we listened. Or rather, you spent shit loads and we were kind of shocked/ impressed and then we made a note of it. After tirelessly trudging through data, we can now reveal that by the 10th November, the majority of you will have spent the entirety of your first term loan. Oops.
First of all, congratulations on keeping the likes of Tesco, Adidas and the local pub afloat- the economy would be drastically worse off without you. In fact, it would be £189 a week worse off, which is the average amount you’re splurging. And it will come as no shock to you all, we’re sure, that 17.59% of your spending goes on takeaways, eating out and alcohol.
So seeing as you all clearly love to stuff your faces, we’ve teamed up with leading online takeaway service, hungryhouse to come to your aid. You thought you’d be stuck eating beans on toast till Christmas, but for the lucky few, you’ll be dining like a King (or Queen) on us. Yeah, that’s right- on us.
We’ll be launching our one-off delivery takeaway SOS service throughout mid-November exclusively to students studying in the UK. So close that cupboard door and turn your back on those baked beans because we’re about to #saveoursupper.
So if you want to be in with the chance of claiming a FREE gift card to spend through hungryhouse (yeah you get to choose your food as well, can you believe it?) here’s what you need to do…
Tweet ‘Takeaway SOS’ #saveoursupper with a photo of your below average looking, and let’s be honest, very below average tasting meal.
And remember, our SOS service is limited so be quick!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Loot Financial Services Limited (with its registered office at 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4AG) (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a digital hungryhouse gift code worth £20 (valid for 1 year).
3. To enter this prize draw, entrants must post a photo of their meal on Twitter and use the hashtag #saveoursupper
4. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
5. One entry allowed per social account.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
7. The promotion is open to entries during mid-November 2017 (the “promotional period”).
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
10. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
11. The winner will be notified within 1 days of the draw via a direct message over Twitter. They will then receive a gift code.
12. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
13. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.